The Inspection for Protection and Rescue of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MUP) banned the acting commander of the Podgorica Protection Service, Zdravko Blečić, from working.
This, among other things, is stated in the decision of the inspection, which "Vijesti" had access to. According to the same decision, the deadline for execution is three days from the day of delivery. According to unofficial information, the decision was filed in the capital yesterday.
Yesterday, the Administration of the Capital City of Podgorica did not respond to the questions of "Vijesti" regarding the decision of the inspection, and the Protection and Rescue Service did not respond to the editorial questions either.
Zdravko Blečić was appointed acting commander of the Podgorica Protection Service by the decision of the mayor of October 26, 10.
In connection with the appointment of Blečić in mid-November last year, an initiative was submitted to the Department of Administrative Inspection of the Ministry of Public Administration (MJU), in which, among other things, it is stated that Blečić does not meet the requirements for that position.
In the meantime, in connection with the appointment of Blečić as acting commander of the Podgorica Protection Service, another initiative was submitted in March to the Directorate for Inspectional Supervision of the Directorate for Protection and Rescue of the MUP.
In the decision of the inspector of the department of internal affairs, Nada Marstijepović Đurđić, which "Vijesti" had access to, and which prohibits Zdravko Blečić from further work as acting commander, it is stated that he did not, as requested of him, submit for review the act of work experience with VII1 level of qualifications in protection and rescue jobs until 22 August 8.
In this sense, the decision adds, Blečić was given a second deadline to submit such evidence, which was not done again.
According to the decision, the acting commander of the Protection and Rescue Service of the Capital City of Podgorica verbally told the inspector that "I do not have an internship with the VII1 level of qualifications."
The inspector also states that she received the personnel file of Zdravko Blečić from the Secretariat for Local Self-Government and Cooperation with Civil Society of the Capital City, and from the Commission for Passing the Second Professional Examination for Work in State Bodies in the Field of Protection and Rescue of the MUP of Montenegro (Directorate for protection and rescue), that in both files a certificate was attached stating that Blečić "is a specialist in state and legal studies by profession - VII1 level of qualification, works in rescue and firefighting jobs in the Protection Service", but that in one it says " has a total working experience...", and in the second "and has a total work experience" of 23 years, seven months and 24 days.
"The question arises as to why two documents are filed under the same number, but have different contents, which circumstance should be investigated", the inspector states in the decision.
He also adds a part of the minutes of the Administrative Inspection of the Ministry of Justice from December 25, 12, in which irregularities were noted that "Zdravko Blečić does not meet the requirements for the position of commander of the Protection and Rescue Service, in relation to the required work experience, because he does not have five years of work experience at Vll2023 level of education qualification in protection and rescue jobs".
"Based on the above, irregularities were factually established that the Acting Commander of the Protection and Rescue Service of the Capital City of Podgorica, Zdravko Blečić, does not have work experience in protection and rescue work at the VlI1 level of qualifications until the issuance of the Certificate of passing the professional exam for the performance of the management of the Protection Service until August 22. 8, which is contrary to Article 2017 paragraph 46 paragraph 2 of the Law on Protection and Rescue...", the inspector's decision reads.
It also points to Article 37 of the Law on Civil Servants and State Employees, which refers to the second professional exam in a specific field, which in this particular case, the inspector states, refers to protection and rescue operations.
"Article 117 paragraph point 1 of the Law on Protection and Rescue stipulates that the inspector for protection and rescue has the obligation to prohibit the commander and deputy commander of the protection service and the firefighter-rescuer who do not meet the conditions prescribed by this law," the decision states.
According to the Law on Inspection Supervision, it is added, the authority of the inspector to make decisions on measures, actions and deadlines for the elimination of irregularities is prescribed, and that the inspector has the authority to prohibit the performance of certain actions.
"In this case, all the actions performed by the commander in the Protection and Rescue Service of the Capital City of Podgorica. According to Article 20 of the Law on Inspection Supervision, the subject of supervision is obliged to act according to the request, that is, the order of the inspector. In terms of Article 40, paragraph 3 of the Law on Inspection, an appeal does not delay the execution of the decision," the decision of the Protection and Rescue Inspection reads.
The Secretariat for Local Self-Government and Cooperation with Civil Society of the Capital City previously told "Vijesti" that Blečić meets the requirements for acting commander, that he has been working in protection and rescue for over 30 years, and that he achieved five years with the VII-1 degree through volunteer work. work.
At the time, they did not answer where Blečić was a volunteer, but from the documentation that "Vijesti" had access to at the time, he gained work experience as a specialist in state and legal studies by volunteering at the Cathedral Church of Christ's Resurrection in Podgorica, where he performed administrative and legal duties. .
Blečić was appointed acting commander of the Podgorica Protection Service at the end of October, after the dismissal of Goran Janković.
See more:
Download the app and follow the news
FOLLOW US ON
