Personal data protection
Daily Press doo (News online)
Your continued use of the website https://www.vijesti.me/, as well as any of its subpages, services and related parts, it will be considered that you have given your consent, that you accept and that you have familiarized yourself with the rules of this Policy.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your internet browser and enables a website or a specific third party to recognize you as a visitor (not as a specific individual). Cookies can be used for the purpose of enabling certain functions, providing analytical data, saving settings, enabling the display of advertising messages, etc.
Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent cookies. Temporary cookies expire and are deleted automatically when you close your internet browser. Permanent cookies will remain recorded for a certain period of time, until they expire, that is, until you delete the cookies from the browser. Expiration dates, i.e. durations, are specified in the cookies themselves.
3. What cookies do we use?
4. For what purposes are cookies used?
When you access the website, the company Daily Press doo or a third party may place some of the cookies in your internet browser, if you have enabled them to do so. Some cookies are used only if you use certain features of the website, that is, if you select certain settings, while some cookies can be used for a longer period of time.
Each cookie is used for specific purposes:
- Essential cookies: These "first-party cookies" store session data during a user's website visit.
- Analytics cookies (Analytical): These cookies track information about how the website is used, in order to improve performance. Also, these cookies can be used to test new functions, pages or features and to gain insight into how users react to new features. Analytics cookies can be “first-party cookies” or “third-party cookies”.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies collect information about your browsing habits associated with your device and are used to make advertising more relevant to you as an individual. They are used by services provided by third parties on this website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable tracking of website visits, in order to measure and improve website performance. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable a higher level of personalization and greater functionality of the website. These cookies may be set by us or by a third party whose services we have added to our pages. If these cookies are not allowed, some or even none of the services will function properly.
When you access the website, https://www.vijesti.me/ may place some of the cookies in your internet browser, if you enable it. Some cookies are used only if you use certain features of the website, that is, if you select certain settings, while some cookies can be used for a longer period of time.
Daily Press doo also points to the fact that information collected through the use of certain third-party cookies may be transferred outside the EU. This can be explained by the fact that some of the persons whose cookies are placed on the website https://www.vijesti.me/ they have servers all over the world for a better quality of service.
Third-party cookies are subject to the cookie policies of those parties, while the website's users are subject to them https://www.vijesti.me/ left the option to turn off those cookies.
6. Options related to cookies
If you do not want to allow certain types of cookies, or cookies in general, you can change the settings of your Internet browser to delete cookies that have already been set and not to accept new cookies. For more information about these options, see the "Help" or "Settings" section of your Internet browser. Please note that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, there is a possibility that you will not be able to use all the functions of the website that are available, as well as to save your settings, and that some websites may not be displayed correctly.
7. How to enable and disable cookies with the help of an internet browser
Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar >> Select Settings > Click "Show advanced settings"> In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content Settings" button. To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, select "Allow setting of local data", this will enable both first and third party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies, select "Block all third-party cookies without exception". To disable cookies, in the "Cookies" section, select "Block websites from setting any data". Please note that there are different levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Chrome. More information about other cookie settings offered in Chrome can be found on the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.pi?hl=en&ansver=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Click "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options" > In the options window, go to the "Privacy" tab. To enable cookies: Set the slider to "Medium" or below. To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Please note that there are different levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Explorer. For more information about other cookie settings in Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft page: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies.
Click the “More actions” button on the toolbar and select Settings > Look for Show advanced settings and click it > In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not block cookies (default)”, Block only third-party cookies > Restart Edge.
Click on "Tools" in the browser menu and select "Options" >> Select privacy panel. To enable cookies: Check "Accept cookies for websites" To disable cookies: Uncheck "Accept cookies for websites". Note that there are different levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Firefox. For more information see the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling% 20and% 20disabling%20cookies
Click on “Settings” in the browser menu and select “Settings” >> Select “Quick Settings”. To enable cookies: check "Enable cookies". To disable cookies: Uncheck "Enable cookies". Please note that there are different levels of enabling and disabling cookies within Opera. For more information about other cookie settings offered in Opera, see the following Opera page: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy.
Safari on OSX
Click Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences > Click Security. To enable cookies: In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Only from site you navigate to". To disable cookies: In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never". Note that there are different levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about other cookie settings offered in Safari, see the following Apple page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
Other Internet browsers
To control cookies, see the available options or "Help" within each browser.
Daily Press doo (News online)
Privredno društvo Daily Press doo (publisher of the Vijesti online portal), with its registered office at the address Trg neveznastasti bb, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro, Registration number: 50075334, PIB: 02255383, which has the capacity of Controller of the collection of personal data in the sense of the Data Protection Act on personality ("Official Gazette of Montenegro", No. 079/08 dated 23.12.2008, 070/09 dated 21.10.2009, 044/12 dated 09.08.2012, 022/17 dated 03.04.2017, hereinafter: ZZPL), that is, as the person who organizes and is responsible for the processing of personal data, hereby informs the visitors of the website https://www.vijesti.me/, whose data is processed (hereinafter: Visitors), on all important aspects of personal data processing in accordance with current regulations:
- The terms used in this Policy have the meanings prescribed by the current Law on Protection of Personal Data ("Official Gazette of Montenegro", No. 079/08 dated 23.12.2008, 070/09 dated 21.10.2009, 044/12 dated 09.08.2012, 022/17 of 03.04.2017/XNUMX/XNUMX, hereinafter: ZZPL), and in case of need, in other laws that regulate specific relations, phenomena, concepts and their meaning.
- The aforementioned electronic record (log) will be considered legally valid and sufficient proof of the given consent, in the sense of Article 10 paragraph 1 of the ZZPL.
1. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
The operator of the collection of personal data may collect different categories of personal data, which are used for different purposes and with different legal bases. Usually, it is a set of data that enables the identification of the person whose data is being processed, entering into communication with the person whose data is being processed, or which is necessary for the provision of a specific service at the request of that person, i.e. for the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Controller of the collection of personal data, which include:
- Data left when registering, commenting on news, research results and other posts on the website https://www.vijesti.me/ and related sub-pages namely:
- name (at the free choice of the person to whom the data refer),
- Email address and username,
- other personal data that the person arbitrarily shares within the text of the comment.
- Data collected electronically, when accessing the server on which the website is hosted https://www.vijesti.me/, and refer to visitor identification (IP address, etc.).
Personal data is collected only to the extent that it is necessary to achieve a specific purpose.
Also, a website https://www.vijesti.me/ and associated subpages may contain links to third parties, or personal pages of those third parties on social networks, which may collect and process personal data. With regard to these data, the company Daily Press doo has no control and does not take any responsibility for the legality of their collection and processing of that data, and as the sole responsible parties you can contact the company that owns the social network in question, that is, the company that is the owner of the profile on that social network.
2. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
In special situations, the collection and processing of personal data may be necessary in order to achieve the legally based interest of the operator of the collection of personal data, or of a third party, under the conditions and in accordance with Article 10 paragraph 1 point 5 ZZPL.
Also, in exceptional situations, the processing may be based on the obligation to fulfill the legal obligations of the Controller of the collection of personal data, because it falls under the obligations of the law and other regulations governing the journalistic activity. When collecting data in order to fulfill legal obligations, the Manager of the collection of personal data does so only to the extent that it is necessary, and access to the data is provided only to authorized persons and competent state authorities, in accordance with the law.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE DATA?
Handler collection of personal data uses data for different purposes, which are always closely related to the legal basis of processing. First of all, the controller processes personal data for the purpose of identification of the Visitor and donors of the company, for the purpose of establishing and maintaining communication, both between the Controller of the collection of personal data and third parties, and between third parties among themselves (eg, through comments). In addition, identification data can be used to identify the perpetrator of punishable acts (criminal acts and misdemeanors), in accordance with the law. Finally, personal data is used to fulfill the obligations contained in positive legal regulations related to accounting, financial operations, calculation and payment of taxes and the like. For all additional purposes of processing for which the need arises, the person to whom the data refers will be notified of all necessary information, before starting such processing actions, and the processing itself will be based on the appropriate legal basis, in accordance with the law.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA?
Depending on the legal basis and specific purpose, the following categories of persons may have access:
• authorized members of the company, authorized employees and otherwise engaged persons within the Daily Press doo company, in accordance with their work duties and authorizations within the company's activities;
• competent state authorities (Tax Administration, Ministry of Internal Affairs, inspection and other administrative authorities, authorized control and regulatory state authorities, competent courts and prosecutor's offices, etc.), if they have appropriate authorization for access or other type of data processing in accordance with the law and only to the extent provided by law;
- persons who are in a contractual relationship with the Manager of the collection of personal data (data processors) and who are entrusted with certain data processing actions, in accordance with the conditions prescribed by law relating to the security of information, the obligation to maintain secrecy and the contractual regulation of rights and obligations);
- third parties, Website visitors https://www.vijesti.me/ and only in relation to those personal data that the persons to whom the data refer to have obviously made publicly available, and which they can control on their own initiative within their profile at any time.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA AND WHICH PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION MANAGER PROCESSES?
You have the right to request from the Controller of the collection of personal data:
• request access to your personal data,
• request correction or deletion of your personal data or restriction of processing,
• the right to object to the processing of your data,
• the right to contact the competent authority - the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data, in case you suspect that there is illegal processing,
• other rights prescribed by the current regulations.
Individual rights (e.g., the right to deletion), in certain situations, may be subject to limitations prescribed by law, and their use may cause various legal consequences, in accordance with the law (e.g., the inability to continue providing certain benefits, or to use the functions of the website https://www.vijesti.me/, the obligation to compensate for the resulting damage, etc.).
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
The manager of the collection of personal data within his business organization strives to apply the highest possible standards in the field of personal data protection, and applies all necessary organizational, technical and personnel measures, including, but not limited to:
• technical protection measures,
• control of physical access to the system where personal data is stored,
• data access control,
• data transfer control,
• data entry control,
• data availability control,
• other information security measures,
• all other measures necessary to protect personal data.
All processors and/or recipients of personal data are also obliged to apply all prescribed protection measures, in accordance with the signed contract with the Manager of the collection of personal data and legally prescribed standards and obligations.
Technical conditions and space for the functioning of the website https://www.vijesti.me/, provides Mainstream, and the server used to host the website is located in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia. With regard to the security of data transfer and the protection of the integrity of personal data, all international standards prescribed in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the EU (GDPR) have been applied.
7. HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT?
8. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
The operator of the collection of personal data will respond to every query of the person whose data is processed as soon as possible, depending on the complexity of the query itself, but certainly within 15 days from the date of the address of the person to whom the data refer, with the possibility of extending the deadline in special situations and with the provided explanation, in accordance with the law.
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Personal data collected through the website https://www.vijesti.me/, may be taken out of Montenegro, especially when using third-party cookies, for which the Manager of the collection of personal data cannot be held responsible, because it is the decision of the person to whom the data refers who has given consent to the use of third-party cookies. The servers used for data transfer are located within the EEA countries where an adequate level of personal data protection is provided. If, in exceptional cases, the data transfer is performed via a server outside the EEA, such data transfer will be performed with the application of appropriate protection measures, in accordance with the law.
The provision of data by the person to whom the data refers is not a legal or contractual obligation when using the possibilities provided by the website. When processing data collected through the website, the personal data collection manager does not use any automated decision-making, nor profiling of the person to whom the data refers, except in a situation where personal data of a technical nature and form is processed through analytical cookies in accordance with Google policies.
In the case of the need to transfer personal data to another country, i.e. outside the territory of Montenegro and the EEA, the transfer will be made in accordance with all the rules prescribed by the valid ZZPL.
You can find the request form for the exercise of rights in connection with the processing of personal data HERE.